Dry body brushing is a natural yet effective way to promote soft and healthy skin, but that is not the only benefit…
Here are the 5 key benefits of Dry Body Brushing.
1. It opens the pores and removes dead skin cells working as a natural exfoliant without stripping your skin of its natural oils.
2. The movement of the brush increases blood flow, encouraging cell production, which gives your skin a healthy glow.
3. By stimulating your lymphatic system its speeds the flow of toxins out of your body and allows your skin to easily absorb nutrients. This is particularly good as your skin is the last part of your body to absorb nutrients and the first to show signs of imbalance and deficiency.
4. It reduces Keratosis Polaris – those tiny bumps on the backs of arms and generally makes your skin feel much smoother.
5. It is a proven stress release. The gentle pressure of brushing has a calming effect, much like a massage and the increase in blood flow and the stimulation of the nerve endings rejuvenates the nervous system, which has an energising effect.
As you can see, the benefits go beyond having nice skin. So for a few minutes effort, 2 or more times a week, why would you not do it!
To learn more about Dry Body Brushing and how to do it take a look at our video